Hire Toby Inkster
Freelance Data Munger
What does he do?
- Extract, reprocess, cleanse and reformat big data.
- Make websites and databases talk to each other.
- Integrate data from multiple sources.
- Develop web APIs for data access and manipulation.
- Advise how to make your data available as Open Linked Data.
- Any general programming tasks, including ETL and web development.
What skills does he possess?
- Understanding of RDF, SPARQL, OWL, SKOS and other semantic web technologies.
- Expert knowledge of SQL (including Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL and MySQL).
- Experience processing XML, JSON, CSV and other formats like that.
- Linux server admin experience; suppressed memories of Microsoft Windows too.
- Good all round experience in HTTP, HTML, CSS, and other web technologies.
Why hire him?
- He has a degree in this kind of stuff.
- Nine years of experience munging big databases.
- Invited expert on several W3C groups.
- He is available.
- He writes things about himself in the third person… lots apparently.
Available for small to medium projects.