What is this page?
A Now Page is a quick at-a-glance summary of what I’ve been doing recently.
The idea is to give you more of a bird’s-eye-view than you’d get from status updates and blog posts.
Last significant update was 17 Mar 2022.
- Living in Darlington, England
- With my girlfriend, my cat, and occasionally two small humans
- Consulting for The Perl Shop
- Paid open source work (always nice) for an interactive fiction project
- Other consulting work as and when I have the time (hire me?)
- Currently learning the Rust programming language.
- Planning on getting back to learning Toki Pona.
The Children Act by Ian McEwan.
Also working my way through Rust for Rustaceans: Idiomatic Programming for Experienced Developers by Jon Gjengset.
Recently finished Spider-Gwen: Vol 1 by Jason Latour.
I wrote the 1 Dec entry to the Perl Advent last year: Silent Mite.
I’m trying to be more active on my blog.
Projects I’ve been working on lately:
- Trying to eat more vegeratian
- Been going to the gym
- I really should start playing badminton again
Films I’ve enjoyed recently:
- Ant-Man: Quantumania
- Avatar 2: The Way of Water
- Strange World
TV series I’m watching:
- Prison Break (season 4)
- The Good Doctor (season 3)
- The Mandalorian (season 3)
- Little Demon (season 1)
- Kingdom Hospital
- Misfits (season 1)
- The Terminal List (season 1)
- Andor (season 1)
- The Owl House (season 2)
I don’t seem to have much time to listen to music lately. 🙁